- How Bill C7 Will Sacrifice the Medical Professions Standard of Care
- Assisted Dying Legislation Must Receoncile the Rights of Those Who Object to the Practice
- Needed More Medical Aid in Living Not Medical Aid in Dying
- Canada’s Proposed Expansion of Assisted Death Threatens to Push The Mentally Ill Out the Door
- The Deveber Institute is hosting two nights of discussion on Feb 23rd and 24th at 7pm EST
- Bill C-7 and Palliatve Care
We are at a crucial juncture in Canadian law, medicine and society. In the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, Parliament and the Senate are hastening towards a total rewrite of medical assistance in dying.
Legal and medical experts are joining the deVeber Institute to warn of these potential changes from their frontline, first hand experience.
For more information and to register Click Here
1. Tell your MP to Kill the Bill. Find your MP here.
2. Complete the CPSO survey on MAiD (everyone can complete this survey not just Ontario physicians). Find survey links and guide here.
3. If you are in Ontario – write to your MPP. Find your MPP here.